Tightnik prevents degradation in strength of earthquake resistance due to deterioration over time. Installation is so simple; just insert it into the bolt and fix it with a nut.
(Retightening is not required)
The only one in the world, patented in Japan, US, China and other countries.
- ■ It will be tightened following clearance generated by thinned wood.
- The built-in magic rings will be pressed by the springs, pulling the bolts, and the magic rings keep the bolts tight.
- ■ Tightened by vibration
- The magic ring converts vibrations caused by earthquakes, wind during typhoons and motor vehicles to the tightening force, so the structure will not be loosened and the house stays shake-resistant.
- ■ Gentle to the wood and humans
- Light clamping yet resistant to a great force.